A single lesson topic for all Penske associates each month
What are the monthly lesson topics?
- Janruary 1, 2020 | Stance
- February 1, 2020 | B.R.A.C.E.
- March 1, 2020 | Zone
- April 1, 2020 | Hinge
- May 1, 2020 | Stepping Mechanics
- June 1, 2020 | Transferring & Pivoting
- July 1, 2020 | Lifting from the Floor
- August 1, 2020 | Loaded Carry
- September 1, 2020 | Working Above the Shoulders
- October 1, 2020 | Pushing
- November 1, 2020 | Pulling
- December 1, 2020 | Seated Posture
When do these lessons get assigned?
- On the first of each month
When is the last day to complete the lesson?
- For individual users, the lesson will be available through the last day of the month.
- For group users, the final day to submit your request for group credit is 5 business days prior to the last day of the month.
Full access to all Job Specific Videos & Lessons for all Admin users
Will Penske still have access to the job-specific lessons that have been assigned in the past?
Yes, all admin users will have access to the full lesson library of job-specific lessons
In order to add admin users, email the associates full name, SSO #, and the site name they need visibility for to email@example.com
In addition to having full access to the lesson library, locations can request a tailored lesson list for their site from firstname.lastname@example.org
Site leaders can also request lesson recommendations for specific injury prevention goals or lesson recommendation for specific tools or tasks from email@example.com
How can locations utilize the lesson library?
- Show a job-specific lesson to an associate in a 1:1 setting that you have observed may be working in a weak position.
- Show a job-specific lesson to a group of associates on a regular two-week basis using a monitor in your conference room. This will help maintain the 2-week cadence that they’ve gotten used to, and keep proper movement habits in front of mind.
- Show a lesson related to a recent injury at your site or in the area to a group of associates as a review, and to ensure they are aware of how to avoid a similar injury in the future.
- Show a lesson related to the common injuries that occur seasonally to ensure they are aware of how to avoid similar injuries.
- Show a series of lessons to a group of associates as new tools or tasks are implemented at your site.
A shortened Intro Course for all new associates.
What topics are covered in the new Intro Course?
- The Power Stance, Power B.R.A.C.E., and Power Zone.
Who will have to complete the new Intro Course?
- All new associates that have not completed the 3P’s lessons in the past.
How long should we expect the Intro Course to take?
- The new Intro Course is a combination of the 3P lessons which can take 12-15 minutes to complete.
Will new users also need to complete the monthly topic?
- Yes, all new users will have to complete the new Intro Course as well as the monthly lesson.
A new group-based completion option for AHSM approved locations
Will individual users still be able to complete the monthly lessons on their own account?
- Yes, our data shows that adults learn best through direct interaction with the material.
Who can approve my site will be able to utilize this feature?
- Your sites Area Health and Safety Manager
By when do we need to submit the list of associates that completed the lesson in a group setting?
- No later than 5 business days prior to the end of the month.
How can we receive credit for a group of associates we show the lesson to?
- By submitting a .csv file to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the SSO#'s for those associates no later than 5 business days prior to the end of the month. For more details, CLICK HERE.
- Worklete can provide a link to each location's full list of associate names and SSO#'s that can be accessed, checked, downloaded, and then submitted.